Mini DeLites

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ A tiny bowl that hold chia seeds }
Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ Dead over this sea vitamin boost spray }

Guess what I did Sunday?

…?

I mean, I feel like it’s kind of an oxymoron but…I went to the movies…wait for it…& had a kale/carrot/lemon vinegar salad.

I know, right?! So weird.

Apparently the local movie theater has a menu ( NB deal ) that consists of kale salad, arugula salad, a fruit plate, & sushi ( hmmm, ya—sushi…don’t know how I feel about that one ).

Pretty F-ing cool, right?

So now I’m hooked on date nights at the movies— buh-bye GMO, buttery soaked, salt filled popcorn…hello fresh kale salad!

Oh, & BTW, I’m def one of those people that needs to go to the movies with popcorn.

So.

I brought my own. We just bought a popcorn machine ( << totally doing a post on this ). So I bought some seeds, popped my corn, & added a little Himalayan pink sea salt + cinnamon.

Easy, peasy. & so damn yummy.

What’s your favorite movie snack?

Oh, & we saw Bad Grandpa…such a LOL.

x.Lauryn

{ P.S. don’t forget to enter the rad-ass giveaway with Child of Wild! }.

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ Fall-scented soaps }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ Pretty party centerpieces }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ I’ve been mixing this ^^ with mint tea every AM }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ New dainty sheets…that I won’t let Michael touch yet ; ) }

12 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Tara@PNWRunner
    11.05.13 at 9:17 pm (6 months ago)

Going to the movies that offer food and drinks is a plus! I love the ability to relax in comfy chairs outside your own house while viewing a movie. I’ve been seeing more and more of their theaters pop up in my area.
    Tara@PNWRunner recently posted..High’s n’ Low’sMy Profile

2. Brittany
    11.05.13 at 11:17 pm (6 months ago)

Popcorn at a movie is a most! I seriously don’t know if I would enjoy the movie as much without a bag of popcorn in my hand. Love the idea of bringing your own!! yum!
    Brittany recently posted..Saturday Afternoon AdventureMy Profile

3. Courtney @ Star Systemz
    11.06.13 at 4:17 am (6 months ago)

Yum I always bring my own popcorn with stevia cacao powder and cinnamon its so delish and I never feel guilty eating it since I make sure to buy organic corn! Its the best! Cannot wait to see your popcorn maker I have been wanting to buy one ever since I moved to a gas stove lots of love C
    Courtney @ Star Systemz recently posted..Blonde in Bangkok: Phuket in PhotosMy Profile

4. Elise @ 9toFit.com
    11.06.13 at 4:46 am (6 months ago)

I know this isn’t healthy but when I go out to the movies I love popcorn and raisonetts together. It’s one of those things that I splurge on every once in a while.
    Elise @ 9toFit.com recently posted..Butt UpsMy Profile

5. Lisa
    11.06.13 at 5:08 am (6 months ago)

Mint tea and apple cider vinegar? Never thought of that combination, sounds interesting! I’m excited to try it!

Love your blog, Lauryn!
    Lisa recently posted..ultimate banana breadMy Profile

6. Grecia
    11.06.13 at 10:51 am (6 months ago)

Did you go to Cinepolis Del Mar or La Costa?? I work at the corporate offices!

11.06.13 at 11:35 am (6 months ago)

Del Mar :-)!!! Xx

7. Sonya Anderson
    11.07.13 at 7:57 am (6 months ago)

Hello,

I really enjoyed reading through your blog posts on Theskinnyconfidential.com. I felt a real sense of enthusiasm and passion in each post. I write Herfitnessjournal.com, a blog about my health, fitness, and diet experiences. I’m always on the look out for talented writers to work with. If you’re interested, I would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Just shoot me a quick e-mail and we can begin this potentially exciting affiliation together.

In return I can also provide a guest post. I have been published on several blogs and websites over the years. I can send samples and discuss topics whenever you’re ready.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sonya Anderson
    Health Blogger | Her Fitness Journal

8. Renee
    11.09.13 at 8:17 pm (6 months ago)

I am the SAME way with the popcorn. I pop my own on the stovetop with coconut oil. Then I throw some pink Himalayan salt- soo yum! I like the idea of cinnamon though… I usually toss some cayenne pepper on there for a little kick : )
    Renee recently posted..simple pleasuresMy Profile

9. Barbara
    11.12.13 at 3:28 pm (5 months ago)

Love your blog! I just found it a few months ago. I had trouble figuring out a good way to take ACV but now I just mix it with Pelligrino, lemon and splash of maple syrup. It almost tastes like kombucha. I usually do 1 part ACV to 3 parts Pelligrino. You can adjust the other ingredients to your liking. Add cayenne pepper to kick it up a few notches!

xo!