The Easiest Dessert On the Planet: Pumpkin Fro Yo Pie

Healthy Thanksgiving dessert recipes by blogger, Lauryn Evarts.

Healthy Thanksgiving dessert recipes by blogger, Lauryn Evarts.

Healthy Thanksgiving dessert recipes by blogger, Lauryn Evarts.

Since I’ve spent today running around like psycho maniac, this five second dessert was a real savior.

It saves the waist line too. One ounce of Golden Spoon’s pumpkin fro yo is 25 cals. Yeup, yeup, yeup. Simply add it to a reduced-fat pie crust with a sprinkle of nuts/berries and enjoy.

I mean, Thanksgiving preparations can be nutso, right? Do yourself a favor & save the four hour, homemade cheesecake for another party. It’s way too time consuming and everyone’s stuffed after dinner anyway!

I promise, this quick, easy dessert won’t disappoint- it’s bomb.com.

Love.L

Healthy Thanksgiving dessert recipes by blogger, Lauryn Evarts.

Pumpkin Fro Yo Pie

1 pre-made reduced fat pie crust

1 pint of pumpkin pie fro yo  [ check your local frozen yogurt shop for seasonal flavors ]

1 small bag of chopped pecans

1 handful of raspberries

+ Directions: Take fro yo & pour into pre-made pie crust. Even it out. Sprinkle chopped pecans & raspberries over the top. Freeze the dessert for about an hour. Serve!

++ Another similar, easy recipe? Try this peppermint version.

Healthy Thanksgiving dessert recipes by blogger, Lauryn Evarts.

Healthy Thanksgiving dessert recipes by blogger, Lauryn Evarts.

Healthy Thanksgiving dessert recipes by blogger, Lauryn Evarts.

10 comments on The Easiest Dessert On the Planet: Pumpkin Fro Yo Pie

• laurynevarts
      11.22.12 at 12:27 am (1 year ago)

You can find pumpkin fro yo at most frozen yogurt shops : ). I found this at my local Golden Spoon! XO.

1. Erika
    11.21.12 at 7:45 pm (1 year ago)

But where did you get the pumpkin fro yo!?

• laurynevarts
      11.22.12 at 12:26 am (1 year ago)

Golden Spoon! Any frozen yogurt shop usually has pumpkin flavor around this time : ).

2. bre
    11.21.12 at 10:05 pm (1 year ago)

YUM YUM A PERFECTLY DELICIOUS DESSERT AND VERY ORIGINAL XOXO

• laurynevarts
      11.22.12 at 12:30 am (1 year ago)

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving!

3. Lyn
    11.22.12 at 2:44 am (1 year ago)

Looks amazing! I tried my very first Pumpkin Pie today! In Australia we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving (and we aren’t as obsessed with pumkin!) but my American collegue bought one in. Amazing! but full of sugar so I am sure this version is much better. :)
    Lyn recently posted..Double Layer Paleo FudgeMy Profile

• laurynevarts
      11.22.12 at 9:14 am (1 year ago)

Hahahah American’s are obsessed with pumpkin, huh? Pumpkin candles, yogurt, cookies, pie, coffee…yeupppp!

4. Leeni
    11.22.12 at 11:47 pm (1 year ago)

Oh, this looks so delicious! But of course we don’t have frozen yogurt shops in Finland… (Ok we do have 1 but it’s a three hour drive away from my home..)
    Oh well, I quess I have to make my own fro yo ;)

5. EpDallas
    11.23.12 at 9:34 am (1 year ago)

I really love this site because you have a genuine love for ensuring that a person can stay in shape while still being able to enjoy what they eat. Have a nice holiday!
    EpDallas recently posted..Gift Ideas Under $150My Profile