YouTube Announcement <3

Oh, hiiiiii!

Remember the amazing Jacqueline/Jackie Nicole Brown [ read more on JNB here ]…? Welp, we have an super exciting announcement:

We’re launching a YouTube channel together {!!!!!!!!! }.

Think skinny meets fashion in a va va voom, sex kitten-kinda way. Our style will be similar to the above video, which features Jackie as herself rocking her handmade arm candy.

We’re sooooo excited.

Some ideas for the channel:

• Easy, effective workouts
  • Styling tricks
  • Quick skinny tips
  • Everything jewelry, fashion, purses, shoes, etc.
  • Beauty, skin, hair, blah, blah
  • Healthy lifestyle advice
  • And moreeeee…

So. The ‘and moreeee’ part is where all of you babes come in.

We.need.your.help. I’m seriously, serious.

Jackie & I are ba, ba, beggggging you babes to take one second & comment below. Tell us exactly what you want to see. For instance: “I want to see how get rid of my bat wings.” Or you know, something like that. Anything goes, lovahs. Puhhhhllleassssseeee share!!

Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend, xx.

Love.Lauryn&Jackie

Newer comments

48 comments on YouTube Announcement <3

1. Kat
    11.17.12 at 4:57 pm (1 year ago)

this is AMAZING! i am so excited. i have a ten month old daughter soooo anything FAST and effective (and targeting the tummy bloat!) i can do while entertaining her is awesome!
    Kat recently posted..Family Time!My Profile

2. Leianna
    11.17.12 at 5:50 pm (1 year ago)

Easy healthy tips for people who don’t live in a big city like you. I live in rural Iowa. I’m a runner and health nut but I don’t have a whole foods, trader joes or anything like it with in two plus hours from me! Thanks!!!

3. Lauren
    11.17.12 at 6:01 pm (1 year ago)

I want to know how to shrink my gigantic calf muscles!!

4. Ashley
    11.17.12 at 6:18 pm (1 year ago)

At home workouts (I can’t afford a gym membership anymore..)
    Skincare & make up!!
    Healthy Meal plans… ? If that’s possible, I don’t know!

This is very exciting! I am looking forward to it!

5. Maddy
    11.17.12 at 6:31 pm (1 year ago)

Oh how great! I would love workouts for the bottom half, so butt, hips, upper thighs, I’m stuck. Best of luck!

6. olivia clement
    11.17.12 at 6:40 pm (1 year ago)

Quick and healthy meals for college students/constantly on the run peeps! Grab and go foods that can be made ahead AND meals that can be made over the weekend to be eaten over the week.

7. Rachel
    11.17.12 at 6:58 pm (1 year ago)

Hi Lauryn and Jackie,

I have these emerald green skinny pants. Can you give me some fashion inspiration for what to pair them with?

8. Shelby
    11.17.12 at 7:07 pm (1 year ago)

A short, daily work-out to lift – but not shrink – my ghetto booty!

I am a skinny girl with a naturally HUGE bum. Also, ways to decrease bloat for those living away from big cities (I am currently living abroad teaching English in China!).

LOVE your blog. Can’t wait. (:

9. Rachael
    11.17.12 at 8:00 pm (1 year ago)

Some easy healthy recipes that aren’t too expensive to make! Cheaper alternatives to all the fun goodies you always have.

LOVE e blog!

10. miladybowen
    11.17.12 at 8:25 pm (1 year ago)

Ditto to the at-home workouts

healthy snack and meal ideas

product reviews

Tips for fat loss, weight loss, and how to fake weight loss, i.e. slenderizing your legs with self-tanner, etc.

11. Crystal
    11.17.12 at 10:28 pm (1 year ago)

Lots of food ideas! Healthy cooking tutorials. Or real-time filming of what you two eat in a typical day. Nutritious snacks, advice, tips, etc.

12. Meg
    11.18.12 at 12:23 am (1 year ago)

Legs workouts!! this is awesome

13. zuzu
    11.18.12 at 12:39 am (1 year ago)

soo excited for u!!

I would love too see more tips to stay healthy and active, while allways on to go(what to bring allong,…) i allways travel and it s soo hard for me to eat healthy at times!

i would also like too see some tips on getting ready for the beach, for haircare,skinproducts,foods ,excercise and even fashion.

much LOVE from Belguim! Xx

14. Marikken
    11.18.12 at 12:53 am (1 year ago)

What a fantastic idea ! Now Im really super exitied! I would love quick skinnytips , and hair tutorials , and haircare. Also some pilates workouts would be fab ! Wish you the best of luck :)

15. amirahh
    11.18.12 at 1:53 am (1 year ago)

daily vlogs of what you ate that say?
    what to eat when you’ve indulged that weekend

16. Martie @ Spunkyrella
    11.18.12 at 2:08 am (1 year ago)

This is AMAZING news!!

Actually I would like to get rid of my bat wings. Puh-lease!!! And I´d also love to see kind of an day of your diet. What to do and how to do it when you´re working full time, need an energy boost and help with that afternoon slump and what to eat for dinner/after the workout!

This would be tremendously helpful!

17. cecilia
    11.18.12 at 2:23 am (1 year ago)

i would like you to bring up the question of bad conscience when eating something unhealthy. since i “started” my healthy life and feel soooo bad whenever i eat something less healthy. i panic when i’m supposed to go somewhere where there will most likely be dessert or less healthy food… how can you reach a balance?

XO

18. Kate
    11.18.12 at 2:23 am (1 year ago)

Juice cleanses made from home & at home mat pilates vids for core, arms & legs <3 :)

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on YouTube Announcement <3

1. [...] work, blogging, teaching, friends, family, working out, Christmas, filming our YouTube channel, Pixy lover do da beanzy poo, & a huggggge surprise for Michael [ shhhh...I'll share on [...]